A log of musings, contemplations and revelations along the path of life. Both observational and introspective and yet sometimes the biggest challenge of all is believing that yes indeed "dreams" do come true and knowing that living out these dreams is not a passive or tranisient event, it must be pursued!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Rememberances
Why is that sometimes things long thought forgotten rise up from the shadows and beg you to reckon with them? Old hurts, old haunts, old scars. You know like when you get a sunburn, after it hurts, it peels and then the skin is so new and tender..that even the breeze that blows on it feels different. I feel like this right now....there are things that I have shoved in the closet of discards that are calling my name...so maybe in all the trash I have accidentally thrown out pieces of myself. aahhh....I have my work cut out for me...but even though I know it will probably not be fun, it will be good. Open heart surgery awaits me, the scalpel of God will wound me and free the bad to release the good.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment