Ok, so I have always wanted to be a blogger, not sure why but I love the idea that I can talk about anything I want, express my opinions and hopefully encourage, motivate or even provoke the same desire in others. I can remember for the longest time being so afraid...of having a voice. Blogging gives me a voice! I love it!
Ok, so lately things have been changing in my life; rapidly changing! Firstly, within the past month and a half and all within one week my life changed and somewhat caught up with the present state of technology. I acquired the worldwide web at home, a digital camera and have started my own business because of these two "tools" and now have my very own business website! Wow, Wow and Wow again! For a whole year I have owned a laptop that sat virtually untouched because I had no web access or the resources to get it! Crazy...God required me to wait!...Is God good or what? Crazy about us and good!
I am blessed to have some really great (younger) friends, that inspire me greatly, those that nudge me along the way and those whose fear motivates me even more! How can I be afraid? I only get one chance at life on this planet to make a difference, to shake things up a bit and maybe even play a role in the shaping of my own destiny and that of my children and the world around me.
Ok, so I'm gonna go for it...in the past 6 weeks my identity has changed from ordinary lifer to: Dream Chaser...
Thank you my friends for reading my jabber tonight...I am taking the plunge...those of you who have encouraged me to blog...you know who you are...a hearty thanks especially for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment